hello everybody... reporting from everywhere...

heatherchika

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi, so this message asked me to post an introduction here, so here it is! i've been lurking for a couple weeks and decided to join your illustrious site today :)

i'm heather, 19yo, living in oakland and in college right now.
i guess to cut to the chase, i got engaged a few months ago to a great guy. i've known for a while that he was a little kinky, which is fine b/c i am too... but a little while ago he admitted that recently he only gets off when he imagines me fucking a guy with a really big dick, and then he said if i wanted to find somebody like that and try it out he would completely support me.

i won't go into too many details for now. i guess i'm here for lots of reasons... i want to understand more where this kink comes from... and also as i've been thinking about his offer i've been getting more curious myself, since i've never been with a really hung guy, wondering what it would be like... and if i did want to try it, where would be the best way to find one, etc. etc.

so, i'd love to chat with anyone who has experience with this type of situation, or basically any chill homies or fly chicas from the site. i usually chat online instead of doing my homework, so look me up on yahoochat: heatherchika... (sorry, no camming or cybersex, t/y)

much love,
-h

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Greetings and Salutations.

Might I say you have a body anyone here would be more then willing to take. So I'm sure no one would have a problem fulfilling your fience's fantasy.

Congrats on the engagement btw.

Also just for a side note, I know the whole big cock fantasy thing, I myself am accused, I get turend on by the idea of my wife getting screwed by someone larger then me. Sadly, we haven't found anyone yet *chuckles*.

Again welcome to the site, hope you enjoy.

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome!!! Very nice to have you with us!! Enjoy the site, and hope you'll get your dreams fullfilled..!!!! ;-)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi, so this message asked me to post an introduction here, so here it is! i've been lurking for a couple weeks and decided to join your illustrious site today :)

i'm heather, 19yo, living in oakland and in college right now.
i guess to cut to the chase, i got engaged a few months ago to a great guy. i've known for a while that he was a little kinky, which is fine b/c i am too... but a little while ago he admitted that recently he only gets off when he imagines me fucking a guy with a really big dick, and then he said if i wanted to find somebody like that and try it out he would completely support me.

i won't go into too many details for now. i guess i'm here for lots of reasons... i want to understand more where this kink comes from... and also as i've been thinking about his offer i've been getting more curious myself, since i've never been with a really hung guy, wondering what it would be like... and if i did want to try it, where would be the best way to find one, etc. etc.

so, i'd love to chat with anyone who has experience with this type of situation, or basically any chill homies or fly chicas from the site. i usually chat online instead of doing my homework, so look me up on yahoochat: heatherchika... (sorry, no camming or cybersex, t/y)

much love,
-h

Hey cutie, welcome to LPSG. Interesting situation you have with your soon-to-be husband. Hopefully we can be of help in the matter. :D

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome - I am sure you will find what you are looking for - how big is the fiance?

Also, I hope he is not going to get all jealous when his fantasy is fulfilled. So just be sure and certain before you open Pandora's (or your!) box

Del
X

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome Heather! How cool it is to see a post from someone so openminded and non-judgemental. As to where the kink comes from, some people are just more adventurous, more open and want to try new things.
Theres absolutlely nothing wrong with being that way.
Personally I could'nt imagine life any other way, you experience more, grow more and enjoy life. I hope you have a great time.

Welcome to the site Heather! nice to have you finally with us after lurking a few weeks :p... I hope you can find what you need... i think there are many potential members here to support you on your problem... including me ;)...

Enjoy!