Hello everybody

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jaycint, Jun 21, 2004.

1. jaycint

jaycint New Member

I have been lurking around the board for quite some time now and finally decided to take the plunge and join up so I can share in the conversation here. A little about me, I'm 29, straight and hail from the northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area (only reason that is relevant is because of the high strung, morally right-leaning population around this area that makes it hard to be open and discuss issues like the ones raised here). I will add some pictures into the gallery as soon as I can. I measure in at about 7.5 x 6 so while not nearly as big as some here I still find myself dealing with issues related to being larger than normal from time to time. Anyways, I won't babble on and on for now but I look forward to meeting and discussing some of the issues here very soon.

Jason

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello: Welcome JayCint. You do not have to worry about others here. We are a fun loving support group. Ask your questions and enjoy frequent visits to this site.

As with any support group, take what you can use or applies and simply discard the rest. I will be looking for your post. Enjoy.

3. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Welcome!!!

/quick and easy

4. manta88ray

manta88ray Member

Albums:
    Aloha, and welcome.
    Hope you find the site informative and enjoyable.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Hola, Jason, and welcome! I can't believe another Cincinnatian is here!

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Welcome, J: I'll right 'below' you in Memphis. I like getting members close (somewhat) to home! Enjoy and post for us to read, react, and reply. Later, man.

Luke

7. jaycint

jaycint New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it's really nice to find a warm and caring community to be a part of like you guys have developed here.

8. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Welcome, Jayse! Please feel free to babble on whenever you want!! The rest of us do! Well, some more that others.

Allie

9. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Possibly to the point of shouting, Allie! :p

Hey Jacint, don't stress too much about the pictures, it's not a prequisite of membership or anything, whatever turns you on... ^_^

10. alexx

alexx New Member

Welcome jaycint, from another newcomer :)

11. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    Hi! Jaycint

Great to see another smaller large cock man! ;)

Franky

12. naughty

Gold Member

Hi Jaycint,

I am just adding my voice to many others in welcoming you to the group.

Naughty

13. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

Welcome Jacint,

I look forward to your imput here.

14. benderten2001

Gold Member

Hi Jason, and welcome!

'Just couldn't let your above quote go unnoticed! ;)

I relate so well to what you said about the limitations of speaking about these kind "issues". I grew up in the south and am still very much involved in "Baptist" life. But, I don't buy into the premise of prohibiting frank, candid, open and honest discussions about sex. Some of my comments in this forum have been known to generate a few (interesting!) retorts or personal IM's from time to time. However--I hope members here know by now that I try not to be judgmental of others and instead, allow for individual choices. I try to avoid pushing any specific agenda in this community.

Truth be known, men (and women, too) have LONG-NEEDED this kind of forum to just be ourselves and ask our questions. Our blended neighborhood here is quite remarkable overall and I've learned so much personally. Hopefully, I have helped and encouraged a few others too, along the way. I think spiritual faith is important in our lives, but unfortuantely, its often misguided (and misapplied!) truths to sexuality have done immense harm in our society. Sex was never intended by our creator to cause us humans so much anguish and misery!

I've come to realize in my own walk of spiritual faith that sex is an ultimate gift to us as humans for not only procreation purposes, but shear pleasure and enjoyment! ....a gift to be celebrated. To celebrate that gift fully, we have to know as much about sex as we can discover.... getting any and every question and issue resolved to enhance our lives and better improve our opportunities to enjoy sex. This communtity seems to foster that kind of venue (more often than not!) as we cover (and HAVE covered I think) virtually ALL sex-related subject matter. I'm especially happy that we have the younger members with us who hopefully can begin their active sexual lives better informed and better "adjusted" than I ever was. (If only this forum had been around back in the 1960's and 70's !)

So Jason....welcome! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted