Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_86r7tiu, Apr 14, 2010.

1. D_86r7tiu

D_86r7tiu New Member

I just moved into the greater Toronto area and found this site through a "girl friend" back in my hometown. She suggested this site to me for quite obvious reasons. :p I'll be sure to have a couple pics up and photo verified as soon as possible. I am a rather huge IT geek, and moved to Toronto looking for better employment. I am 6'4", dark hair, blue eyes, slim build -- description, as i have no pic in my profile yet. I've dated both females and males, although I concider myself leaning more towards males, however I find that females provide more affection which lots of males I know seem to not possess.

2. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome! I hope you find all your heart desires in your new home of Toronto! I hope this is happy place for you too! (Can't wait to see your hugeness!)

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to the board :smile:

Also looking forward to pics :biggrin1:

You are probably correct on the affection being more common coming from the females than the males, however they are out there.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice