Hello everybody

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone. I am a new member looking for some help/tips/opinions fro time to time. I will update my profile and all that asap, but I'll tell everyone a bit about myself here first:

First off, I hate my name: Anisto. My parents thought it would be fun to call me that...haha very funny. I live in Blackpool in the UK, the home of tack!

I found this site because I found that my penis gets in the way A LOT! I am only 6-7 inches hard, but I am 5-6 soft with an okay thickness and I find that I cannot do anything anymore without thinking about it. For example, I was thrown out of a swimming pool once because the lifeguards thought I was showing too much...bastards: i was just going to go down the slide!

Oh, and I am crapping myself about turning 30!

Got loadsa questions/queries but I will ask them soon.

Anisto.

[My ex-girlfriend thought it sounded like a pimps name, that was encouraging!]

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
Greetings, friend!

About your name, if I may ask: Which syllable is the accent on?

About your age, if I may offer: Define your own age. What does 30 mean to you?

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The accent is on the 'i' but my parents varied it anyway when they called my name! To me, 30 means I am not in my 20s anymore! I'd hate 2 b a teenager again but 30 means I'm meant to 'settle down' (sounds like an old person!) I just want to be 21 again!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone. I am a new member looking for some help/tips/opinions fro time to time. I will update my profile and all that asap, but I'll tell everyone a bit about myself here first:

First off, I hate my name: Anisto. My parents thought it would be fun to call me that...haha very funny. I live in Blackpool in the UK, the home of tack!

I found this site because I found that my penis gets in the way A LOT! I am only 6-7 inches hard, but I am 5-6 soft with an okay thickness and I find that I cannot do anything anymore without thinking about it. For example, I was thrown out of a swimming pool once because the lifeguards thought I was showing too much...bastards: i was just going to go down the slide!

Got loadsa questions/queries but I will ask them soon.

Anisto.

[My ex-girlfriend thought it sounded like a pimps name, that was encouraging!]

WELCOME! Thrown out of the pool for showing too much of a bulge?! RiDICKulous! I can't imagine them throwing a woman out for having size 40D breasts! The lifeguards must have been modestly endowed and somehow felt threatened by your larger size!? Besides, you aren't all that much larger than the average guy... a couple of inches larger, soft.

I like your name, but if YOU don't like it, can't you have it legally changed, at some point in the future?