Hello Everyone I am new-glad to meet you

Bullrider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Everyone,
I am 37 years old, happily married with two wonderful kids. Everyonce in awhile I have a question that needs answered and they are not the type you want to go ask dear ol' Dad, so I thought maybe you guys could help me out once in in awhile and maybe I can help you in return.:smile:

ohoisin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
be 37 next week straight happily married looking for advice on positions so I can stop causing my wife pain.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ohoisin said:
be 37 next week straight happily married looking for advice on positions so I can stop causing my wife pain.

I think you're jacking the thread, but here's some advice. If you let her be on top, women have more control over how much goes in. Try that for a while.

Smiler75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohoison, personally speaking, if you are in a loving stable relationship surely a few intimate hours in the bedroom exploring different positions with your loved one and seeing whats best for her is the more preferred option for you both ??

Failing that, dump the whining bitch and get a lady who lurves your big dick and wants it slammed right up her :tongue: