Hello everyone I'm new....and fresh!!!

thelaw2047

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone this is my first time here and I'm excited about posting here and joining this site. Thanks for let ting me be a part of this community of nice people. I have the idea that I'm in for associating and chatting with some of the finest people ever. And learning new things about myself and others throughcandid and yet thoughtful dialogue. :fest06:

Media
thelaw2047 said:
Hey everyone this is my first time here and I'm excited about posting here and joining this site. Thanks for let ting me be a part of this community of nice people. I have the idea that I'm in for associating and chatting with some of the finest people ever. And learning new things about myself and others throughcandid and yet thoughtful dialogue. :fest06:

Yes, fresh meat! I'll be glad to help you learn new things about yourself through candid and yet thoughtful dialogue. And there is a lot to be said for taking the law into your own hands! Cuff me! :biggrin1: Welcome to LPSG!

The Professor 2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep you are right - some of the finest people ever including you :biggrin1:

thelaw2047 said: