Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all you out there! Long time lurker. You guys are awesome. Super into underwear and bulges. I'm not a big boy like you guys on here, more on the average side. but I hope you'll let me play and hope you welcome me with open arms. (Or hands or whatever. lol)

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you Bill. And may I add, what a nice cock you have. I have a feeling I'm going to be writing this alot on here. Whoa. lol

Stud, Well thanks and I hope you are correct as there are some very awesome members on this hot site!!

Reactions: jacksonknight78

Hello all you out there! Long time lurker. You guys are awesome. Super into underwear and bulges. I'm not a big boy like you guys on here, more on the average side. but I hope you'll let me play and hope you welcome me with open arms. (Or hands or whatever. lol)
Welcome. Just an average bulge myself. Always fun to play though.

Pasadena here. Nice to meet you.

JD07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I welcome you with an open mouth

Checkered briefs are so hot.