Hello Everyone...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Especially those I haven't spoken with in a while. My life has just been in a rollercoaster of craziness lately. My boyfriend has a tumorous mass in his head by his ear drum and its causing him to have to go to Tampa FL for a few months and leaving me on my own. I am pretty much at my wits end as far as financial and psychological thresholds go. I read the board fairly often but don't post too often.

I just wanted to tell everyone that hello and that eventually once my life straightens out enough I will be back as I used to be. For now, I do not know how I am going to survive. I hope you all are well and enjoying life as much as you can. I also hope that I gain a prayer or two from someone as my situation can't get much worse.

Anyways, take care all of you and if anyone wants to chat me up I work M-F 7AM-4PM.

my AIM is hottienebboi24
    yahoo is hottienebboi24
    my email is hottienebboi24@hotmail.com

Also, please don't message me if its going to be about cock size or something. The size of my cock has nothing to do with my current situation and I would rather not have people message me in relation to that.

Sincerely,
    Cardy

2. Max

Max New Member

Sorry to hear that, Cardy.

We'll be thinking of you.

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Yeah, Darlin, take care of yourself and let us know if we can help.

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

Cardy,

It's good to hear from you and thanks for sharing.
    You will be.... and ARE being remembered by many here.

Please know that.

5. Imported

Gold Member

malito: So good to hear from you again!! I for one was wondering what happened to you. I am sorry to hear of your predicament. You must be worried sick. To be sure you and he are in my prayers. Scares like this should make us stronger. At 54 and married for 29 years we have had several just like this. Prayer is real support and you have mine.

6. extremely-huge

Albums:
    good luck nacard, and we see you back!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted