Hello Everyone..

TopheavyTeen: Hi there LPSG... I am Heather your stewardess for the evening.... Oh wait thats just a dream ;)

Interesting place you have here..

I wish to support all you poor poor men... hehehehe
I feel so very bad for you all.... Let me help you with that.

And I see there are a few girls out there with the same plan..

Thanks for reading ....

bustyredhead: lol It looks like I've started a trend. Welcome aboard. I'm sure you can find some mutual support around here.

- Nene (Member of the Lady's Auxillary)

TopheavyTeen: Thanks Nene..  It feels like home already.

Oh and just tell me who not to touch ;)

LOL by that I mean who you have already set yout eyes on.

bustyredhead: I'm not the gatekeeper around here! lol The only guys that're off-limits as far as I'm aware are Maximillian and Gigantikok, and that's pending permission from sammygirly or myself, respectively. Otherwise, share and share alike! ;) lol

- Nene (May Find Exits, Here, There, Or At The Front)

TopheavyTeen: Ahhh Thanks.... Your Friend has a great name hope he lives up to it.. ;)

And sharing is what I do best...Groups are always fun.

;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hi, THT. I'm guessing you're well-endowed in another way, right?

Also, if you see a guy with two interlocking Mars signs, or O-> (Sorry, that bit of ASCII art's the best I can do.) on his avatar and can pick him up, he's worth a million points.

TopheavyTeen: Well I probably would not be able to pick you up no..

But I sure would love to feel those muscles. But alas. You do not like my kind ;)

sammygirly: Grr Grr!

Touch my Maximillian and I bite! ;D

But welcome aboard, please pick up your Ladie's Auxillary Pin on the left by the urine samples and apple juice.

Read carefully

TopheavyTeen: Maybe I'd like it if you bite ;) well nibble anyways :eek:

And I figured that when Nene told me not too..

And your a lucky girl from what I hear and read

Thansk for Chatting :)

AnonyMs: [quote author=TopheavyTeen link=board=meetgreet;num=1057431831;start=0#7 date=07/05/03 at 17:42:47]Well I probably would not be able to pick you up no..

But I sure would love to feel those muscles.  But alas. You do not like my kind ;)[/quote]

Sweetie... DMW adores women... he just doesn't want to have sex with us... no biggie.

aussiechick63: Welcome Tht. The ladies auxillary gains in strength all the time.

Go Chubby, Here's your big chance. ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1057431831;start=0#10 date=07/05/03 at 19:01:56]

Sweetie... DMW adores women... he just doesn't want to have sex with us... no biggie.
[/quote]

While some dudes may undress you with their eyes, I'll be putting you in a whole new outfit!

jackinman: Welcome aboard THT, you should have some fun here.