Hello everyone...

american_jeffrey: Hello everyone! I just stumbled onto this site yesterday and have been very interested so far with the content. I'm a full-time lifeguard in the Florida area (23 years old, 6'6/210 pounds/short brown hair/brown eyes/11" uncut cock) and I have to admit I had absolutely no idea that penis size was even a factor until last year when I started working as a lifeguard and was required to wear a speedo on the beach as part of my uniform. Now it seems that more people talk with their eyes staring at my crotch then they do at my eyes... it can be good for a laugh or two! LOL.

Anyways I just thought I would introduce myself. I would love to hear from some of you. If you have Yahoo Messenger add me to your list... I am american_jeffrey25@yahoo.com I'd love to hear and share stories and if many females use this website I would love to hear from you!

I do have pics available upon request.

-Jeff

TripodMillenium: *walks by casually*

And the scenery...... :D :lol:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Jeff,

You sound like you are just what the doctor ordered! LOL! Mme. Z. we have our lifeguard for the cruise! LOL! Jeff, dont mind me you will understand when you go to the womens issues section if you dare! LOL!

Naughty

dave_jax_fl: Did you say pics on request? I'm thinking everyone would like to get a gander :)

Oh... welcome, btw :)

idigBIGdix: Yo Jeffrey...

I just thought I'd be the next to jump on the welcumming wagon. Sup buddy? I feel your pain with the speedo thing. I would at least wait until you weren't looking to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. I used to live on Venice Beach, and had quite a few Lifeguard buddies. I'm in Salt Lake City, now. I know these good little Mor(m)on boys here have HUGE... issues to say the least. ;) Well bud, keep in touch and WELCOME!!!

L8RZ!!!

A.J.
idigbigdix@hotmail.com ;)