Hello everyone :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MarkTenInch, Nov 10, 2004.

1. MarkTenInch

MarkTenInch New Member

I'm new here and already had some very nice conversations with some coold people. Although my screen name says "ten" I'm not. That's more of my aspiration ;)

But I have been around my guy friends and encountered quite a few large penises that I have become fascinated with what it must be like.

Anyway, hope to get to know more of you!

Cheers!

2. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Active Member

Albums:
    Welcome on board! I hope you will add more posts and give us some aspirations too!

3. Imported

Gold Member

Trixiville: Hi there and welcome!!!!!!! :D

Im totally fascinated with my partner's 12 inch penis!!!!!!!!!...as well as being besotted with him ofcourse!!!!!
    :wub:

4. Imported

Gold Member

cegro27: Hi Mark!

I have some fascinations of my own, but of the different sort...like "what would it be like to s#@k and f^&k that!!" :lol: But, they're fascinations just the same. ^_^

5. MarkTenInch

MarkTenInch New Member

Thanks for the greetings! It gets kinda hard keeping up with all the responses but I'm going to do my best. I added some comments in another post about me and have updated my profile. I'm gathering some pictures to post too.

Although not "large" I have had nice compliments on my cock ;)

I actually got turned onto large cocks from my ex-girlfriend who told me in oh-so-vivid detail about her sex life with her extra large ex boyfriend (there's a lot of ex's in this email). Since then I always wondered what I, as a guy, was missing out on...pulling out and holding a huge piece while taking a piss, getting a hard on that actually gets in the way, seeing a girl have to work and relax to accomodate and seeing her expression for the first time.

So, I decided to find out for myself ;) and have had some encounters with well-endowed men! I would literally give my left nut for 3 more inches.

You can always email me at scoopyla@hotmail.com

I love the pictures that people have sent so thank you very much!

Talk to you all soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice