Hello everyone

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
So my hubby has been supposedly on this site for a while and told me about it. I have been lurking here and there as I am a little nervous about being a female on this site however I see that there is quite a large (pardon the pun) community of females here who share...ahem...the same interests :D .

I guess I should state a little about myself, I am 38 (but I am told look much younger), married with two wonderful kids, I am an elementary school teacher, and a part time aerobics instructor. Hmmm I guess that's all for now....maybe I'll share more info in time ;)

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hi! Always nice to have another femme on the site. I like you more if you show me pictures lol only jokin but pics are always well received :D

Have fun!

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 5 2005, 12:12 PM
Hi! Always nice to have another femme on the site. I like you more if you show me pictures lol only jokin but pics are always well received :D

Have fun!
[post=280389]Quoted post[/post]​

I may post a few pics however I am a bit nervous only because since I am an elementary school teacher, the last thing I would want is for some parent or school administrator know my....well let's just say sexual appreciation :D . If I do, I may modify them to blur out my face or something.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site! I really hope you enjoy the place as much as your husband does, and by your description I am sure you are quite sexy :)

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness+Feb 5 2005, 05:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LauraFitness &#064; Feb 5 2005, 05:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Feb 5 2005, 12:12 PM
Hi&#33;  Always nice to have another femme on the site.  I like you more if you show me pictures lol only jokin but pics are always well received :D

Have fun&#33;

I may post a few pics however I am a bit nervous only because since I am an elementary school teacher, the last thing I would want is for some parent or school administrator know my....well let&#39;s just say sexual appreciation :D . If I do, I may modify them to blur out my face or something.
[post=280394]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Laura,

As much as I&#39;d love to see your pics (especially as I appreciate a woman with some muscle), I&#39;d strongly advise against posting anything with your face. You can pretty much guarantee that eventually those pics will make their way to the parents of one of your students. Bad things would follow.

That having been said, welcome and enjoy...

Scott

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by musc069+Feb 6 2005, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(musc069 &#064; Feb 6 2005, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Feb 5 2005, 05:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Knight
@Feb 5 2005, 12:12 PM
Hi&#33;  Always nice to have another femme on the site.  I like you more if you show me pictures lol only jokin but pics are always well received :D

Have fun&#33;

I may post a few pics however I am a bit nervous only because since I am an elementary school teacher, the last thing I would want is for some parent or school administrator know my....well let&#39;s just say sexual appreciation :D . If I do, I may modify them to blur out my face or something.
[post=280394]Quoted post[/post]​

Laura,

As much as I&#39;d love to see your pics (especially as I appreciate a woman with some muscle), I&#39;d strongly advise against posting anything with your face. You can pretty much guarantee that eventually those pics will make their way to the parents of one of your students. Bad things would follow.

That having been said, welcome and enjoy...

Scott
[post=280678]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Scott,

Thank&#39;s for validating my point. Yesterday, I actually tried to post a vacation picture which happened to come out blurry but it would give some idea what I looked like however, for some reason it does not upload (I just get a blank white screen and the pic is not in my folder).

Laura

whato1986: Have a word with MisterMark about the picture upload, I&#39;m sure he&#39;ll be able to help out. And welcome&#33;

DieHard9x6: Welcome in, Laura, it&#39;s great to have another articulate woman in the group. I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully seeing you, too; we&#39;d love to shoot the breeze with you in the chatroom as well.

Hope you have a great time hanging out with us&#33; :)

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DieHard9x6@Feb 7 2005, 06:51 PM
Welcome in, Laura, it&#39;s great to have another articulate woman in the group.  I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully seeing you, too; we&#39;d love to shoot the breeze with you in the chatroom as well. 

Hope you have a great time hanging out with us&#33;  :)
[post=280921]Quoted post[/post]​

I sent a PM to Mark so hopefully he will be able to figure out what I may be doing wrong.

Die Hard,

Thanks for the welcome.......I had originally asked where was the chat but I quickly found it......I feel like I am definately having some blonde moments here :lol:

Sweet Caroline: Welcome Laura, Great to have you&#33;

Carrie

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Laura,

We briefly met in chat... I left you with all those men, remember?&#33;?&#33; ;)

Enjoy your time and try not to behave. :p

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Feb 11 2005, 07:09 PM
Hi Carrie and bb&#33;

bb,

Too bad my computer locked up shortly after you left so I had no choice but to behave (online that is..... :D )
[post=282155]Quoted post[/post]​

So that&#39;s what happened to you Laura&#33; I hoped we didn&#39;t scare you away&#33; :D

LapDog :p