Hello everyone

FonsworthBentleyIII

Just Browsing
Media
I found this site recently after my wang reached the 7inch marker...or so I thought. I recently turned 19(in january), 5'7,140lbs, in college, Straight, and have a Length: 6.5/7(accounting for curve) Circumfrance: 5.6 width: 2.1

I useto think my wang was big then i came here and now the thought of large wanged fellows like you all has BLOWN MY TINY LITTLE MIND APART :wow: :wow:

NEVER COULD I HAVE IMAGINED wangs 8inch in circumfrance or 10-12inches long! I thought such things were mere fairytales! Needless to say I need a bigger wang.

wang history:

age size
17 5
18 6
18.5ish 6.5
19 7inch

I'm hoping my wang will get a little thicker or longer...or something. I'm still in disbelief, you're all quite lucky. Also, I find it interesting that wang size has nothing to do with height, hands, or shoe size.

EDIT: Check my album and comment in this thread please seeing as i cant view my comments in the album without a premium account :D

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First and foremost, welcome to the board. There is nothing wrong with your penis. You are above average and should be pleased with that. There is also the possibility that it will indeed grow more. Also, if you take some time and read the threads you will learn that sometimes it is not so lucky to have a large cock. Mamma always said, "Be careful what you wish for!"

D

deleted111

Welcome to LPSG.

Hope you enjoy your time here and benefit from it.

We are all full of love... LOL

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Mar 4 2005, 07:43 PM
NEVER COULD I HAVE IMAGINED wangs 8inch in circumfrance or 10-12inches long! I thought such things were mere fairytales! Needless to say I need a bigger wang.
[post=288354]Quoted post[/post]​
nah, you really don't. I'm one of the people you're talking about so you can trust me on that. the bigger you are the less favorable the advantage:disadvantage ratio becomes. it ain't all fun and games by any means (if it was there wouldn't be a support group :p )

FonsworthBentleyIII

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Mar 4 2005, 05:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Mar 4 2005, 05:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FonsworthBentleyIII@Mar 4 2005, 07:43 PM
NEVER COULD I HAVE IMAGINED wangs 8inch in circumfrance or 10-12inches long&#33; I thought such things were mere fairytales&#33;  Needless to say I need a bigger wang.
[post=288354]Quoted post[/post]​
nah, you really don&#39;t. I&#39;m one of the people you&#39;re talking about so you can trust me on that. the bigger you are the less favorable the advantage:disadvantage ratio becomes. it ain&#39;t all fun and games by any means (if it was there wouldn&#39;t be a support group :p )
[post=288384]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

1 man&#39;s trash is another man&#39;s treasure ;) However, I understand what you mean. I&#39;d probably get into alot of trouble with a wang like that not to mention i should be happy with what i have...it could be MUCH less

thanks for the greets guys. :)

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome, and enjoy getting to know us. We&#39;ll only torment you mercilessly, but we expect some in return.

As others have stated, you are fine, dude. There are people of all sizes here, and we have a fine time with everyone (well, almost everyone.)

Glad you are here.

Speak up&#33;

Buff

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Welcome, Fonzie&#33; (I hope that is an acceptable abbreviation of your refined nick.) That looks very fine indeed. Nice upward curve. You&#39;ve grown rather late, and I&#39;m sure you are happy that it happened.

Pappy

Media
Welcome and enjoy what you have. As has been stated already, being bigger is not what it&#39;s cracked up to be. Big dicks will only fit in so many places.