Hello everyone

no4wg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone, thanks for making this great forum!

I just wondered if any of you hunks are nudists? I have been to a couple of nude beaches during vacations with an ex who was into it and I kinda liked it, but I haven't been to one since we broke up three years ago, mainly because none of my fiends are interested (i've tried to hint about it, but they don't take me seriously...).

Do you know of any particular beaches where the guys are fit and well hung?
Please say California, i've always wanted to go there!

I remember from the beaces i visited that 95% of the men were either:

1. Old (thats okay, nothing to do about that)
2. Overweight and out-of-shape (big bodies ar OK as long as the shoulders are wider than the waist)
3. Having a doorbell-button sized dick
4. All of the above

Any tips for a curious, crotchwatcing and dick-spying female?

And do you know of any websites w/ pictures of well equipped nudists?

SIN-cerely,

N

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
California nudist here.

Unfortunately, your desire for a nude beach with mostly good looking hung guys may only be available on gay nude beaches.

All other beaches are mainly people who are confortable with what they have (for better or worse), but that doesn't seem to be the good looking str8 people, men or women!

Just go and enjoy the open air and sun when you do come to California. Most nude beaches are in Norhtern California. Southern california (despite the image of good looking people) is more uptight about nudity and conservative. Northern Cali (North of san Luis Obisbo) is more liberal with such issues!

chris88

1st Like
Media
If you're interested in checking out cocks, please stay the fuck away from any nude beaches I go to. Naturism is about appreciating the human body and comfortable recreation: not gawking and critisizing people.

Reactions: sudcalifornio

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chris, way to be diplomatic about things....

If you're on a nude beach, people will undoubtedly look at you, some more than others. My point is, the beach is a public place, and people can look at whatever they'd like to. If you don't like that, then you probably shouldn't be out there.