Hello, everyone

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First and foremost, mea culpa to Mme. Zora. Next, thanks to all for the informative, insightful, intelligent, and entertaining posts. I'm not one of the "bigguns," but am an admirer. I will eventually get some photos posted.

FYI, approximately 6'3" tall, 220 lbs, pkg 6" x 5.75" (average?) and 46 years old (that's 197 in queer years)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, my friends, for your warm welcome and kind words. I will try to post intelligently and often.

Gracias... merci.... danke....

MissRed: hi and welcome, its great here and nice to meet you :p

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by surferboy@Apr 19 2005, 02:37 PM
Welcome! Now, explain these "queer years" to me :eek:
[post=302123]Quoted post[/post]​

Heheh, just one of my little commentaries on what, in the general gay population, seems to be an obsession with youth. Most of the young guys want young guys (understandable, but sometimes to rudeness) and most of the old guys want young guys (get a clue...). I know these are just generalities. Just saying that once a gay man hits 28, most (but not all) other gays regard him as ancient. So I put a little twist on the "dog years" thing, and came up with a nonsense formula to equate "gay over 30" to "straight over 30." Same goes for my friends who primp too much, and are always 30 to 90 minutes late for everything - I say they are on "gaylight savings time."

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DC_DEEP+Apr 19 2005, 12:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC_DEEP &#064; Apr 19 2005, 12:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Apr 19 2005, 02:37 PM
Welcome&#33; Now, explain these "queer years" to me  :eek:
[post=302123]Quoted post[/post]​

Heheh, just one of my little commentaries on what, in the general gay population, seems to be an obsession with youth. Most of the young guys want young guys (understandable, but sometimes to rudeness) and most of the old guys want young guys (get a clue...). I know these are just generalities. Just saying that once a gay man hits 28, most (but not all) other gays regard him as ancient. So I put a little twist on the "dog years" thing, and came up with a nonsense formula to equate "gay over 30" to "straight over 30." Same goes for my friends who primp too much, and are always 30 to 90 minutes late for everything - I say they are on "gaylight savings time."
[post=302132]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

We aren&#39;t so much ancient as..... invisible.

It was recently suggested the local gay pride fest include a hip-hop dance area for the youth.....Hello&#33;, no over 30 attends the thing&#33; They should do something to attract mature gays and get them to come in from the suburbs&#33;

Welcome DC_Deep&#33; Join in&#33; Look out for flying rants and over the top outrage.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Apr 19 2005, 02:46 PM
First and foremost, mea culpa to Mme. Zora. Next, thanks to all for the informative, insightful, intelligent, and entertaining posts. I&#39;m not one of the "bigguns," but am an admirer. I will eventually get some photos posted.

FYI, approximately 6&#39;3" tall, 220 lbs, pkg 6" x 5.75" (average?) and 46 years old (that&#39;s 197 in queer years)
[post=302041]Quoted post[/post]​

DC_DEEP,

Your hitting on the age bit is so true. I am 64, and not shopping for any relationship. Just conversation of this and of that. I have rather significant "stats" other than my age, but 64 is the topic to immediate stop correspondence.

So I do have a history, and I suppose I am relegated to it. No Boo Hoo about it though, I can be a sideliner, quite comfortably. Providing my .02 cents worth.

blackwood