Hello Everyone

mntech

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,

Ive been a "watcher" for a while of this board. . . I really like seeing people in my position - especially the younger guys like me....

Now I have read up on the board for as far as it will go.... but my question is- I really am into the big dicks and stuff - - but is there anyone up here in the midwest? I ask because damn, is it lonely up here, I know I'm not huge and all - but - it would be nice to chat with someone and possibily meet someday....

I just think it would be nice to get to know someone and share stories and stuff or chat or just swap pics or something-- hit me up.

My email is macboy19@mac.com - My Y! thingy is mnsearcher@yahoo.com

Hey thanks everyone!

Matt

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
You need to get out and meet some folks in your area...I would be careful in trying to meet some people on boards...I mean the majority of people on this board are cool and not up to nothing shady...But don't let your loneliness allow someone to take advantage of you...I don't live in the midwest but we are always here to talk and try to help out...Take care and welcome and I know I have got some great advice and support here...