Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Shishka, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Shishka

Shishka New Member

Hey guys I just joined this community and really like it so I thought I would share some of my experiences.

So I am small. I am 4.9 inches. Iv'e always known I was small, so I told myself I would practice at oral and other techniques to make up where I am not so endowed and work hard to focus mainly on her pleasure. I am pretty much open to anything as long as it isn't to extreme to make things in the bedroom more fun. So far I have been with about 5-6 girls. As far as the sex goes with them, they seemed to find it very enjoyable with me. Since I had practiced oral, iv'e always brought them to orgasm a few times. I would always try different positions which would allow me to get a little deeper and hit that one spot that they always went wild over. Some girls thought I was amazingly good in bed cause I knew where to hit the right spots and how to use it and they would end up yelling and scratching my back and moaning so loudly. Others have told me that I was an OK lay but I would always ask them what I could do to improve things to make it better for them which in turned help me become better in bed for them and it would turn out to be great sex the next time! I have no doubt in my mind that some of the girls I have been with faked the orgasm and prefer bigger which I can totally understand. Some people just need a bigger penis to accommodate their own needs. I'm just happy that they at least gave me chance to show them what I have to bring to the table! :redface:

I will say I am kind of envious that you guys have larger penises then me since you can easily stretch her out more and fill a girl up! :biggrin1: Be proud of what you guys have! :biggthumpup2:

Second, my gay friend is planning to visit me this year for when he comes down for vacation and we plan to have sex. Now iv'e already prepared myself for him because I have a few toys. He has a 9 inch by 5 girth. He says since this is the first time I will be with a guy we can take it as slow as I need and he said we can do just about anything I want to him. I plan to be bottom and top since I like both feelings. The question I have is what do gay guys think of other guys who are small? My gay friend has reassured me that he doesn't care how big I am and I do believe him but I thought I would get a second opinion.

Thanks for listening!

2. Shishka

Shishka New Member

Also i'm kinda nervous as well on how well ill give another guy a blowjob. Any pointers would be great! :)

#2 Shishka, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted