Hello Everyone

Diguelo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 44 year old divorcee from Eastern England. Although Im overweight, I have worked on improving my penis and now have it to around the 7 - 7 1/2" length mark and around 7" girth I think it is.

After a pretty disfunctional marriage sex wise, when my penis was less than 6" in length with my ex moaning it was too big. I decided to start doing growth excersizes and stuff with it to see mainly if it could grow.

Now its up to a nice size and feel, I am happy with it, now my trouble is for some women this new size is too big too. I prefer younger women and with the few encounters I have had since becoming divorced its starting to make me feel a little alienated.

Being a father to two kids that live with me, it leaves me with little time for relationships or indeed much else lol. I dont know wether having an above average penis size is an advantage or not, but when I have mentioned it to some women they just disappear again. Ive joined a few contact sites, but most dont even yield a reply out of 300 messages and Im starting to get very dispondent.

I would like to meet someone local to me for some form of relationship or friendship, though it has been nearly 3 years since I last had sexual contact with a woman.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, Diguelo! Sounds like you making changes to improve your life. Don't get discouraged by getting no immediate recognition of your efforts by others. It will come in time....:smile: You should definitely check out (and share your experiences) in the Making it Bigger forum. Enjoy the group!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, nice to see someone here from my neck of the woods (formerly Holbeach now Peterborough).

Hope you enjoy yourself :smile:

ps... Pecker, is there not a link to peoples galleries now or do we have to go and do a search?

Reactions: Adrian69702006