Hello Everyone

D

deleted105034

This guy hates queers? Classic case of low self-esteem too...Coincidence?:biggrin1:

B_coldstoli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What confuses me is why he would get a gold membership to view the galleries which mostly consist of large human male phalluses. A gay homophobe, perhaps? <<

Only a completely self centered queer, told repeatedly that the world revolves around him, would come to the conclusion that a guy joins because he's secretly queer and not for, oh say, that woman might be lurking on here too.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
<<Fat and lonely is no way to go through life, Denise.>>

If you are being in any way serious, coldstoli, that is the most pathetically offensive remark. It deserves being banned.

UKBBW Denise, don't even humour him. Who says you're lonely? And who says you're fat? And even if you were fat or lonely, so what? Actually, your photos are gorgeous (as I've said before elsewhere) luscious breasts, wonderful nipples, and if I weren't in a relationship, I'd search you out and offer my modest services, if you'd have them.LOL

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep, just went and checked out coldstoli's various posts. Pity the poor sad sod. What a load of homophobic anger and aggro he's carrying.

As someone said on one of the threads, anyone who spends as much time as he appears to have done checking out other men's cocks probably isn't as str8 as he'd like to think he is. Probably scared of his own undiscovered dark side. Maybe he's just very young and very arrogant and very frightened.

So let's give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that he grows up soon, or leaves the site. After all, he got a very warm welcome with his photos, esp "Afternoon," a fine cock. So why is he so upset that other men admire and fancy it. He should be so lucky. He commented on his own photo "Any LADIES out there.....?"

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fat and lonely is no way to go through life, Denise.

Being a simpleton is no way to go through life either. I suggest you start looking into doing something about that since you are much, much too old to continue playing the playground mindset.

Last edited:

B_coldstoli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone said on one of the threads, anyone who spends as much time as he appears to have done checking out other men's cocks probably isn't as str8 as he'd like to think he is.<<

Keep repeating that old Queernation line, Brillig. You're a queer and your beautiful and we all want to be like you and you can poke your faggot nose into the most inappropriate corner and push your lifestyle on anyone anywhere at anytime, no matter what .

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Is that "1%" to placate your Momma, 1Big? Or is that where you get your self-righteousness from? Just curious.

It will never cease to amaze me how people enjoy trying to get a rise out of people....no pun intended.....by being able to say whatever they want just cause they sit behind a keyboard. Sounds to me like we have someone that wasn't hugged enough as a kid. Either that or a 12 year old that stole his Dad's credit card and found some random pics online to post in his profile.

However, I do find reading what mental midgets post rather entertaining, so I'll break out some :popcorn: and sit back and relax and enjoy the show.