Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I've been around for some time, actually I was a member a long time ago but I re-registered recently so I wanted to say hi again. I've uploaded a few pictures to my gallery, I have also recently started posting videos on xtube under the name AverageJ and have also done webcamming for many years on various sites (anywebcam, webcamnow, and a long time ago when ifriends was just starting out) under various names. Anyway, I'm pretty much an exhibitionist and voyeur, not very sophisticated about it but I enjoy what I do. I'm not huge, pretty average length but decent thickness, hence my screen name here. Anyway, I hope to add more pics if there is interest, and hopefully I can contribute to the site in some small way.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not huge, pretty average length but decent thickness, hence my screen name here. Anyway, I hope to add more pics if there is interest, and hopefully I can contribute to the site in some small way.

Welcome to the forum, ThickIsGood -- and I agree with the sentiment expressed in your name! (I consider myself a "thicke," too!) I think, though, that your sense of what is "average" in length is a bit off. Unless either (1) your photos are fakes or (2) you are not much over five feet tall, I would say that you are, by any fair statistical reckoning, well above average in length.