Hello everyone

Rodeo1177

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello. As you can tell I am new here. I came across this web site by accident and in reading various threads and posts, I find this site well worth many return visists.

Perhaps what is most interesting to me about this site is that people, from all sexual backgrounds, i.e. gay, str8 and bi, are actually conversing rather than fighting on some preconceived notion that one holds the "moral highground" to another.

While I am conservative in most things I believe in, I am extremely liberal in the areas of sexuality, sexual conduct and sexual desires. I believe that people have the right to do what they want, for the most part, so long as it does not harm another.

I also believe that there is no such thing as a truly str8 man; given the right set of circumstances, I believe men will engage in some kind of sexual act with another man. This being said, I believe that the defining line is that "sexual acts" and "sexuality" are inherently and completely speartate from each other. Hence, sexual acts merely fulfill a physical need, whereas sexuality encompasses the emotional elements and desires to have something more meaningful and deeper with someone.

I enjoy debating subjects providing that there is a point to the debate that opens the door of learning opportunities. I believe that everyone can learn from the thoughts, experiences and beliefs of others regardless of our backgrounds, education and status in society.

I have no doubt that I will gain many hours of enjoyment and so forth in reading the many different posts here.

Cheers!