Hello, finally putting up a thread

nitrateguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have been around here for quite some time and thought I would finally speak up. I enjoy reading all of the other threads and have put in my 2 cents every once in a while.

I don't know how many times this has been asked but.....how many guys and gals out there have piercings? I have a PA (prince albert) and a ring in my left nipple. My circular barbell in my PA is a 2GA (about 1/4 inch thick). I have had my PA for about 2 1/2 years and love it. I take it out to pee so there is no unexpected splashing. You get used to taking it out to pee so it is no big deal. The stimulation of wearing it and walking around is incredible. Like I said, it comes out, having a PA is no big deal. If you saw me, you would never suspect that I have one. Some people judge others for having one along with other piercings. It is a personal choice.

So my questions are....how many guys or gals have piercings under their clothes? Do you tell others about them? and is it a gay thing or do the straight guys and gals just enjoy the piercings?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a 2ga seamless PA, a 4 ga frenum,both nipples and an ear.Cigarbabe has 11piercings.We're nudists and our friends usually say"o.k.,show us the newest one!"

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vertical hood which is a very nice piercing to have, heals really quickly and doesn't get in the way, ears of course like most women, then used to have my belly button pierced until the stupid dog used it as a launch pad when she was sitting on my lap and nearly ripped it out, after that it started migrating so I had to take it out, miss it because I had lots of really pretty belly bars.

nitrateguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I have never had a problem with it Adrian. They start you off on the smaller size, mine was pierced at 10ga, then you stretch it up as far as you want to go. I can occasionally wear my 0ga ring (7.925mm) but haven't worn it enough to get comfortable with it. Never had any problems. Some guys don't like a PA because if you don't take it out to pee it sprays all over the place. But I just take it out, do my business, then put it back in.