Hello Forum members from Tenerife

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. My partner DaveyR has been raving about the site for months so I thought it was time I joined too :biggrin1:

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome! I love Tenerife.

Spent some time there a couple years back. So beautiful, as are the men.

Am supposed to go become a "love slave" to a hottie in Gran Canaria this summer.

Also spent some time in Lanzarote and La Graciosa. I want some of that sweet coffee. SO GOOD!

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, my friend lives in the north, away from all of the hullabaloo. I told him if I didn't get into a program I was very excited about, I would come to the Canaries and be his love slave... Well, I didn't get into the program... LOL. He did tell me his apt ios not near the Gran Canaria "action" area... but the beach dunes were always popular if I got bored.

I've heard what you mention about Tenerife... many gay men live there, but it's more of a relaxed place for living.

I actually went on a spiritual retreat in La Graciosa a couple years back. The guy who put it together is a Cuban American, named Arnie, whose ancestors are from the Canaries. He keeps an apartment in Tenerife and told me a little bit about it.