Hello From A Horny Little Boy!

justforme2001

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Heeeey guys! Just joined yesterday and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm born in 1996, 173cm tall, 53kg, smooth, asian, and horny!

I'm a pretty simple person. I love reading dirty comments and dirty talking in public so that all the men can read it lol. It really turns me on! A scenario could just be that we go on a walk and talk about sex and the occasional fondling or groping of my body. And if we find a secluded spot, maybe I can change into some sexy undies a perv would have brought along with us.

Sooo... I love wearing men or boys undies for pervy older men... I have been posing in them for men in person since around 2012. I love pervy older men who like young smooth boys like me. Most of the time, in exchange for gifted undies, I would pose in any way they wanted as well as letting them molest every inch of my tiny body... touch and grope me. Ah! I freakin' love that. I love sexy undies, little boys undies with superheroes or dinosaurs, speedos, and cute clothing like little league, gym class, or schoolboy uniforms!! Sexy see-through shirts, tight boy shirts, short shorts, sexy pajamas, pants, undies...Jockstraps... G-strings... Small tight undies... Almost anything! Haha.

Of course, you might've guessed that I love to show off my body to men. I usually do this online so somewhat of internet exhibitionist since I enjoy displaying it in chat rooms for multiple men to get horny to and then reading their unfiltered thoughts on what they're seeing.

Sorry if that was a lot to digest but I can't wait to respond to whoever is interested by this! And I've also uploaded a pic of me for your enjoyment ;)
Yo add me on skype babe
justfor2001

Reactions: Prisscilll
D

deleted24089621

Heeeey guys! Just joined yesterday and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm born in 1996, 173cm tall, 53kg, smooth, asian, and horny!

I'm a pretty simple person. I love reading dirty comments and dirty talking in public so that all the men can read it lol. It really turns me on! A scenario could just be that we go on a walk and talk about sex and the occasional fondling or groping of my body. And if we find a secluded spot, maybe I can change into some sexy undies a perv would have brought along with us.

Sooo... I love wearing men or boys undies for pervy older men... I have been posing in them for men in person since around 2012. I love pervy older men who like young smooth boys like me. Most of the time, in exchange for gifted undies, I would pose in any way they wanted as well as letting them molest every inch of my tiny body... touch and grope me. Ah! I freakin' love that. I love sexy undies, little boys undies with superheroes or dinosaurs, speedos, and cute clothing like little league, gym class, or schoolboy uniforms!! Sexy see-through shirts, tight boy shirts, short shorts, sexy pajamas, pants, undies...Jockstraps... G-strings... Small tight undies... Almost anything! Haha.

Of course, you might've guessed that I love to show off my body to men. I usually do this online so somewhat of internet exhibitionist since I enjoy displaying it in chat rooms for multiple men to get horny to and then reading their unfiltered thoughts on what they're seeing.

Sorry if that was a lot to digest but I can't wait to respond to whoever is interested by this! And I've also uploaded a pic of me for your enjoyment ;)
Welcome sexy boy! Hot body