Hello from a kilted, proud-to-be-Irish man.

DickDropkick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, good day, all. I'm not the best at introductions. Not by any means.

But, I might as well give it a go, eh? My (fake) name is Dick, Dick Dropkick. You all can call me what'cha see fit, I don't 'ave a care. :) I'm a 22-year old lad living in the US. I'm a big fan of technology, video games, music, and pretty much anything Celtic.

As mentioned, I proudly wear the Irish National tartan on my kilt. I frequent the pub and frankly enjoy drinking ample amounts of stout. A pint of Guinness is always good for you.

I came to LPSG out of curiosity, really. I'm not a monster by any means, but I pride myself for being somewhat above average in both length and girth.

Anyways, that's enough for now. I'll post a picture (with verification card) sometime in the near future for those who care/are curious.

Cheers to you all!

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
anyways has no "s" kilt
but agree w/ ya on most else dude...

tho never worn one - been in wales , so seen it done ....

good post :)
funny and intelligent, at least, and we don't get much o that en here :)

DickDropkick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the warm greeting, folks. Makes a guy feel welcome.
That "Wearing Kilts" thread is also rather interesting. I wear mine in the traditional fashion, and I wouldn't give that up for anything. Truly, the amount of freedom a man gets for his equipment versus cramped jeans and boxers is mind-blowing.

People always seem to stop and stare whenever I wear it. It's bloody comfortable! Why don't some folk get that? :D Nonetheless, I don't understand why anyone would wear a kilt non-traditionally, anyway.

It is always fun to do a pub crawl with a few friends have some of the ladies ask the million dollar question "So, what'cha got under the kilt?" As much as there is an obvious answer to this query, I usually reply with a sly "Well, if you care to share a few pints, maybe you'll find out." :)

Ah, I've rambled on a bit, haven't I? Apologies. *Ahem* Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to conversing with you all!

DickDropkick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poorly shot quick-pic posted in my gallery. I feel like a four-leaf clover compared to a redwood tree when it comes to 95% of the members here at LPSG. Har har!