Hello from a new member

I have a 2.5" diameter but would live a bit more "Depth" to my cock I have a 6" girth all round - any tips out there guys for gaining deplth or am I just being greedy?

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Greetings and a big welcome to you, Girthmeister. Your 80/20 percentages will attract a lot of attention here at LPSG.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Girthmeister said:
I have a 2.5" diameter but would live a bit more "Depth" to my cock I have a 6" girth all round - any tips out there guys for gaining deplth or am I just being greedy?

Girthmeister, I have good news.
If you have a 2.5 inch diameter, then your girth is 7.85 inches.
Which means your real question is, Where can I find someone who will ...
And yes, you are being (a little) greedy.
But assuming your girth is measured correctly and your diameter is out, hey, you're still at the-more-the-merrier stage.
And I wish you Gawd speed and Gawd girth.
And give us progress reports.
And oh yes, Enjoy the site, Girthmeister.

Media
Girthmeister said:
Sounds like you have more than enough to put a smile on anyone's face! Welcome to LPSG, and enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome!

Since cocks aren't usually perfect cylinders, diameter can't be automatically translated into girth. But 6" girth is fine, a lot of people are/would be really happy with that.

We do have a "Making it Bigger" section as well.