Hello from a newbie!!

Ironheartz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:biggrin1: Hello! Hello! Thanks for welcoming me into LPSG! I may not have a big penis but I love one on my "dickmaster". He's a red head and sports something rather large! I am here to learn about men and what makes them men-regardless if they are gay or straight! I think I can safely say that I'm just fascinated with all walks of humanity, and its evolution. I know that sounds way too sciencifitic but in my eyes, I think its just an interesting topic to discuss, not to mention, a hot one!
I think you'll find me pretty kewl person to start up a converstation with me because I have vast experience in life even at tender age of 32 years old.
So, teach me, educate me, let me in your world to understand why we are do different-male and female. However, don't try to tame me, or start a nasty debate with me because I'm not up for that! Not even interested in doing that at all!
Thanks again, and looking forward to meeting new friends here and everywhere! :biggrin1:

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome along...i'm new myself so not sure what to expect but am fascinated by the way different people get their kicks and look forward to some interesting and amusing nattering! :smile:

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheers Jeff, popped on tonight for a little bit and still here 5 hours later...gonna have to be careful of this place! It's more dangerous than my aunt's shed :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, Ironheartz. And feel free to invite your "dickmaster" on here too. :wink: