Hello from a regular guy!

dragonslam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stumbled across this forum a few minutes ago via a google search and was immediately intrigued by the name. LPSG?? A forum dedicated to discussing the pros and cons of being well-hung!? Some of the more obvious "pros" are probably, maybe almost almost instictively, understood by all. But it's the cons that right away fascinated me -- or the idea of them, at least -- that, and the whole idea that guys with large penises need "support" (beyond that of the undergarment variety).

Anyway, after browsing around and reading a few posts it looked like a pretty interesting group to participate in, where guys can discuss what's possibly their most essential element of "guyness". Not knowing the requirements of membership -- biological or otherwise -- I registered anyway. So here I am.

For the record, I'm not huge. I'm not small. I'm very happily average in size. I'm 6" long and (iirc, from one of the few times I measured) about 6" in girth. I saw someone say in another post (to someone who was considering penis enlargement) that size at the expense of hardness wasn't necessarily the best trade-off, and I'm here to second that. When I'm erect, I stick straight out with a slight arch, and I'm very, very hard. Maybe that's why, even being what I consider to be very middle-of-the-road average in size, I've never felt insecure about my penis or gotten anything but compliments on it.

Being a gay male, I've encountered penises in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Everyone has their preference, and I've been with guys whose members definitely fit the title of this site and others who definitely don't. It's a big topic to discuss so I won't try to go into all that in this one post -- I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to whoever created this forum, and to the posters of all the interesting, thoughtful, respectful, and honest threads I've read so far.

I'll post a few pics to my profile soon. I look forward to participating.

BJ