Hello from a small point of view

needledickfla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everyone, I stumbled across this site and have to admit I am quite envious. I am on the very small side and have been told straight out that I am inaduquate. I am a very attractive guy and its embarssing. I have come to live with my needledick and try to make up for it other ways. I have had some very interesting encounters though. Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself and will get some pictures uploaded soon. Thanks!

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear Needledickfla

Welcome to LPSG. If it's any consolation I'm also a very small guy, hung like a squirrell. Absolutely envious of the big guys here on LPSG but have learned to live with my small package. I've overcome my inferiority complex about my dick size and now know that, inspite of it' small size, I can still be a wonderful lover: All my lovers come back for more - the proof of the pudding. My message - a lover is much more than a dick, it's the total package that counts; the personality, the technique, the seduction, the foreplay, the atmosphere, the fun, . . . .

needledickfla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the moral support. I have got use to being a needledick. I am very good with oral and am a major pleaser to make up for my lack of stature. Plus I am a massage therapist so that is always a perk. I have did role reversals with a couple of girls which I guess makes being small an advantage. I tend to be submissive by nature. Anyhow, I look forward to chatting with some of you. I am such a novice to the wecam and uploading pictures etc. I feel somewhat antiquated for having a college education!!!!

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi NeedledickFl...

I am also in the "small" category. I still have problems with my feelings about it. I tend to feel really self-conscious about it..especially when at a gym in the locker room. I have always had a problem with confidence and I attribute a part of that to my penis size. I am convinced that the majority of guys with larger than average penises tend to be more confident in general and have a better sense of self-worth and esteem.

Uncle

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Done worry. Remember this is a large penis support group. That means that many guys here have issues with having a too large penis that causes problems for them.

Some guys with smaller than average penises are very cute in the nude. While some guys look almost freakish with an over sized tool.

When you get my age you worry more about whether it is going to work than what size it is.

I'm barely average. I've made it ok.

Welcome to this site.