Hello from an artist in Los Angeles

Hello. I am 32 and live in Los Angeles. I consider myself attractive and a an easy person to get along with. I joined the LPSG today because I am looking to satisfy a long standing curiosity of mine. I consider my self to have a pretty good body and a healthy sized cock, but i am dying to see a really really big cock in person. I know this is probably status quo here at LPSG, people seeking these things out, but, I figure it would be easier here and more discreet, not to mention I don't trust craigslist for things in this regard and possibly, quite possibly, there is a kind, gentle horse hung soul here that likes to show his tool off to people like me. I'd love to have a few email correspondence before anything really happened, because, not under the name of an avatar but in real life, I am actually a bit shy. My boundaries would be some hand and mouth action, I really have no interest in having anal sex with a man. I'm a good judge of emails (at least I consider myself to be) so I wouldn't need pictures to verify, just your honest assessment of your size. If it's what you'd need to turn you on, I could send you a pic after a few correspondence. The correspondence don't have to be anything earth shattering, just enough for me to know that you are cool.
Look forward to your reply.
-L

Reactions: cjones009

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well hi there and good to see you have arrived at lpsg. Enjoy the journey and hopefully the kind of guy you would like to make contact with will happen very soon for you. Lots of LA guys here at lpsg - so your sure to find what your looking for.