Hello from another not exactly new guy...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NYBeef, Jul 5, 2010.

1. NYBeef

NYBeef New Member

Hi all,

I wasn't going to post anything in this forum, but read the "Not exactly new..." thread and thought, "well, that's basically me" so here I am.

I actually forgot I was a member here - I had joined a few years ago when I was dating a fellow who was a member (he was blessed, whereas I'm just an admirer/supporter). Anyway, doing laundry here and just tooling around online and a link came up to this site and I remembered being a member, tried to login, no luck, got the info e-mailed to me, got in, looked around, read a bit, updated my profile and well, here I am.

As I said, I'm the admirer/supporter type - no complaints received, just not in the league of many/most on here I suppose. I've enjoyed my time looking around and reading while the laundry dries - I was pleasantly reminded how decent everyone here is, so I'm looking forward to reaquainting myself to the boards and all of you.

Cheers,
    J.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice