Hello from Austin

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SWM, 6'4", bi, EMT and PA working at a local ER. Came to Austin for undergrad and never left. Hook'em Horns! I've been checking out the site for a long time but never joined until now. I'm hung big but not like some of the whoppers I have seen or who post here.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Austin,

Already said hello in another thread, but thought the conversation would be more appropriate here.

You said that Austin has better music than Nashville or LA. I will second that motion indeed. The best music scene in the U.S. and I have played all over the states. Yep, been a part of SXSW a more than a few occassions. Haven't made it out to Weird City in a few years, but would love to get back sometime soon. I'm off the road now; those years are behind me, but I'd love to get a permanent gig there.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you Dancinguy, Pecker, Captain Elephant, Hootie and Uncut. Thank you for taking the time to welcome me. I've been checking lpsg out for years but never joined. Sort of liked my old status of an Innocent Bystander, but hey, time to come in from the heat.

And if anyone is in to live music Austin beats anywhere. Especially during SXSW. Captain Elephant is right.
Oh, Cap E, if you ever get back to AustinWeird, send me a note and I will show and your bride Hippie Hollow.