Hello from BigGlansDC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BigGlansDC, Oct 31, 2006.

1. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    Hi guys,

I am a new member who discovered this group by accident earlier tonight. I am a baby boomer who has lived in our nation's capital since 1978. I have an appreciation of the male penis, especially my own. I have a rather average endowment, but since I have been circumcised just after birth, my glans is rather knobby. My penis and I have been best buddies over the years. He has brought so much happiness and pleasure into my life and has taught me so much what it means to be a male.

I enjoy looking at the male penis and studying its aesthetics. When I see a good looking guy, I enjoy fantasizing seeing his erect penis and how he uses it to give pleasure to himself and those special in his life.

I discovered this message board through Googling a rather unusually sounding name of an athletic cup. It is called the Kookaburra Big Kahuna Abdo which worn by cricket players in the UK. This cup is awesomely HUGE!
    I am not sure if it can be purchased here in the States.

I hope to engage in discussion here on this board with guys who are interested in the penis and its function, jocks and cups, and other topics.

Thom./BigGlansDC

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Thom. Thumbthing tells me you're going to like it here.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group, Thom! Enjoy the site. Something tells me you will...:wink:

4. abu101

abu101 New Member

dear Thom aka BigGlans...

i enjoyed your post.

i too enjoy the aesthetics of the male equipment, and like you i also fantasize about the male equipment when i see a really good looking guy

some of them have great hardware, some do not, but alas that is nature.

hope to read more of your posts, i am impressed by the intelligence implicit in your writing

aloha

5. aliuel

aliuel Active Member

Albums:
    Hi Thom.
    Like you I'm fairly average in size but enjoy the discussions and pictures on the site - there really is something for everyone!

Draft saved Draft deleted