Hello from BigGlansDC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BigGlansDC, Oct 31, 2006.

1. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    Hi guys,

I am a new member who discovered this group by accident earlier tonight. I am a baby boomer who has lived in our nation's capital since 1978. I have an appreciation of the male penis, especially my own. I have a rather average endowment, but since I have been circumcised just after birth, my glans is rather knobby. My penis and I have been best buddies over the years. He has brought so much happiness and pleasure into my life and has taught me so much what it means to be a male.

I enjoy looking at the male penis and studying its aesthetics. When I see a good looking guy, I enjoy fantasizing seeing his erect penis and how he uses it to give pleasure to himself and those special in his life.

I discovered this message board through Googling a rather unusually sounding name of an athletic cup. It is called the Kookaburra Big Kahuna Abdo which worn by cricket players in the UK. This cup is awesomely HUGE!
    I am not sure if it can be purchased here in the States.

I hope to engage in discussion here on this board with guys who are interested in the penis and its function, jocks and cups, and other topics.

Thom./BigGlansDC

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Thom. Thumbthing tells me you're going to like it here.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group, Thom! Enjoy the site. Something tells me you will...:wink:

4. abu101

abu101 New Member

dear Thom aka BigGlans...

i enjoyed your post.

i too enjoy the aesthetics of the male equipment, and like you i also fantasize about the male equipment when i see a really good looking guy

some of them have great hardware, some do not, but alas that is nature.

hope to read more of your posts, i am impressed by the intelligence implicit in your writing

aloha

5. aliuel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi Thom.
    Like you I'm fairly average in size but enjoy the discussions and pictures on the site - there really is something for everyone!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice