Hello, from Brazil

Ordep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone! I'm Ordep, from Brazil.

Please, forgive my bad english. I many times use the translator of google to understand what is said in english in every place that this language is talked. As I do not talk in english very well, so, if is there someone that talks portuguese, I would be glad to talk with him/her and understand better what people want to say in this site/forum.

I never did PE, but I always wanted to do it. I have at home the "Matters of Size" (MoS) from DLD (Double Long Daddy, also known as Mike Salvini), and I'm hopefully that this will be enough. However, before start, I decided to read more about Penis Enlargement, and know new exercises and opinions about MoS (if it really works and things like those).

Well I hope enjoy all of that is said here and start my PE.

By the way I have 23 years old, and a penis of 15 lenght and 15 thickness. And very solid erections.

Bye everyone :rolleyes:. Brazilians (or anyone else that talks portuguese) comunicate please!

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bem-vindos! Seu Ingles e pelo menos tao bom quanto o meu portugues!
Eu amei a minha visita ao Brasil e tenho que dizer Brasilieros estao entre as pessoas mais acolhedor que eu ja conheci, por isso, na minha opiniao, voce e uma adicao muito bem-vindo ao LPSG

Hello everyone! I'm Ordep, from Brazil.

Please, forgive my bad english. I many times use the translator of google to understand what is said in english in every place that this language is talked. As I do not talk in english very well, so, if is there someone that talks portuguese, I would be glad to talk with him/her and understand better what people want to say in this site/forum.

I never did PE, but I always wanted to do it. I have at home the "Matters of Size" (MoS) from DLD (Double Long Daddy, also known as Mike Salvini), and I'm hopefully that this will be enough. However, before start, I decided to read more about Penis Enlargement, and know new exercises and opinions about MoS (if it really works and things like those).

Well I hope enjoy all of that is said here and start my PE.

By the way I have 23 years old, and a penis of 15 lenght and 15 thickness. And very solid erections.

Bye everyone :rolleyes:. Brazilians (or anyone else that talks portuguese) comunicate please!