Hello from Crystal!!!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really think it is something in the water. lol

LMAO!!!! Well Mastodon, its definitely something in somewhere- not sure its the water:biggrin1:

And that is a good question, Over. Though one CAN view the galleries thumbnail sized (LOL as if any are thumbnail size!!) photos, but no videos, without a membership. :biggrin1:

B_Crystal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whats with u guys? And who is Cheyenne? I see the pics in thumbnails. Most of the men have pics of just their penises, so I can see rather well even though the pics are small.

I am glad I caused such a stir:) What a welcoming!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Whats with u guys? And who is Cheyenne? I see the pics in thumbnails. Most of the men have pics of just their penises, so I can see rather well even though the pics are small.

I am glad I caused such a stir:) What a welcoming!

Hey Crystal. Cheyenne was/is a young lady who put up a bunch of pictures of herself and friends and then made certain assertions that heated up the bi/hetero guys here. But then she tried to SELL them something and they all got disallusioned. She had a blond bombshell look and you look rather wholesome.

The reason they doubt you is because most women are very reserved in this forum because lurkers here seem to be especially asinine. And actually the regulars are just going to sit around and wait to see how much and what the quality of your posts are going to be. You seem young (21) so I'd warn you to be safe and sane here but have as much virtual fun as you can.

Well, there it is, the obvious. If you ARE an especially smart viral marketing ploy on the horny you could take that insight and make a million bucks but not in a year more like 5 or 6.

B_Crystal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Crystal. Cheyenne was/is a young lady who put up a bunch of pictures of herself and friends and then made certain assertions that heated up the bi/hetero guys here. But then she tried to SELL them something and they all got disallusioned. She had a blond bombshell look and you look rather wholesome.

The reason they doubt you is because most women are very reserved in this forum because lurkers here seem to be especially asinine. And actually the regulars are just going to sit around and wait to see how much and what the quality of your posts are going to be. You seem young (21) so I'd warn you to be safe and sane here but have as much virtual fun as you can.

Well, there it is, the obvious. If you ARE an especially smart viral marketing ploy on the horny you could take that insight and make a million bucks but not in a year more like 5 or 6.

Thanks for the info. I have nothing to sell. Heck, I do'nt have experience with big penises either. My men have been around 6 inches.

I am here just for fun and some flirting. The "Celebrity Endowments" section seems pretty cool. I am always curious to what the celebs got:)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the info. I have nothing to sell. Heck, I do'nt have experience with big penises either. My men have been around 6 inches.

I am here just for fun and some flirting. The "Celebrity Endowments" section seems pretty cool. I am always curious to what the celebs got:)

Well cool, enjoy. :)

I've got to admit I looked at your pictures. You do seem pretty tall. How tall are you? If you don't mind my asking?