Hello from FL

happysucks: New here (as if the first post didn't clue you in)

My question is do I fit in?

I'm not a monster at 13+ but I fall in the over 6 under 8 club.

Anyway,

Hello

Craig

7x6andchg: Over 6 under 8 works just fine for me, personally.... I've been here for a while...

Oh, and modified to add: Welcome from America's Dairyland.

Welcome..stay a while, post away.

Paul
7x6&C

awellhungboi: The answer is yes, you do! We have all shapes and sizes here.

So welcome!

bblumbee: Welcome, Craig.

As Monstro said... all shapes, sizes and colors fit in here. And even those of us who don't particularly fit that profile. :)

I am sure our Co-Presidents, SG and Nony will be offering you an official welcome from the Ladies Aux. shortly, but let me welcome you as well.

:) Have fun and do try to behave! lol

AnonyMs: Not only am I offering you an official ladies' auxiliary welcome but also a neighborly howdy as well.

Welcome.  Live long and post!

nacard01: Welcome to the site.
As you can tell already sizes vary from person to person.
I myself didnt expect to find guys bigger then me.
As I quickly learned, there are.

Kermit

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, FL!

VA here.

Welcome to LPSG. Glad you found us. Stick around a while and you'll find we don't bite.

Pecker

(HEADLINE: Milk Drinkers Turning To Powder)

jackinman: Hello from New York City happysucks and welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay with us and you're going find other nice Floridians here as well.

I don't hold any bad feelings towards any Floridians being that your team beat my team for the World Series. :D :D
You guys won fair and square. Enjoy it.

9cyclops9: Welcome, from another Floridian (currently in Boston though). I'm from outside of Pensacola. Where are you? Good to see you anyway, and enjoy the board!

John

H8Monga: Welcome from a hapi to a happy!   Don't worry, all are welcome. :)

wvalady1968: Welcome from WV! And Pecker's wrong. Some of us DO bite. A little.
:D

ORCABOMBER: Hi from London England! 8)
I'm not exactly a godzilla either, I'm happy with being me, nice to see you and looking forward to your views.

Tender: chiming in here for the show me state!!
Welcome!
:)
Tender

prepstudinsc: Welcome from the land of smiling faces and beautiful places....South Carolina.

Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do. Looking forward to reading some of your posts.

johnny8x8: Welcome to LPSG from the great city of New Orleans!

malito: Welcome from California. Yes, I'll vouch for the size allowances. I started here in Oct. of '00 at about 4.75x4 and lurked for over a year before I spoke up. I stayed quiet out of shame until I found that all sizes were allowed and minds appreciated. Thanks to all and again, welcome.

9cyclops9: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=meetgreet;num=1067307630;start=0#12 date=10/28/03 at 05:12:58]Welcome from WV! And Pecker's wrong. Some of us DO bite. A little.
:D
[/quote]

But it's fun biting, isn't that right wva? ;D

John

dantien: Hello from FL here too! Lots of us on this site. Anything to do with the shape of our state? hmmmm.

I'm in Jacksonville. Where are you at?