Hello from from an admirer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ezmoney, Sep 19, 2006.

1. ezmoney

ezmoney New Member

Hello everyone,

I finally got the nerve to post on here and say hi. Unfortunately I am on the envious end of what all you guys have to offer. I am only 5.5 inches hard and am pretty small flacid. I enjoy reading all your stories and can only live through you all. I have looked all over the internet and have even thought about surgery to try and increase my length. To me it's a confidence thing as you all probably have no problem with, but it is very much a hinderance. I've also seen online to use pumps for temporary help and use a ring to maintain it. I'd just like to get one discretely without the wife knowing about it.

Sorry kinda went off there for a bit, just wanted to introduce myself and say I enjoy viewing everyones package and don't be alarmed if I do not post pics.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Welcome.

No matter what you do, it's probably better and easier to do it if your significant other knows about it.

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Welcome. We are open to, and nonjudgmental about, all sizes and shapes.

4. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Contrary to the name of this site, it isn't all about the size of men's penises. Welcome. John

5. Aloha!

Aloha! New Member

Well...although I'm not really all that small below the belt, I do have my own issues...namely the fact that I'm barely 5' tall and get reminded of it all the time...

Anyways, do what you think is right, and rock on!

6. ezmoney

ezmoney New Member

Sorry for the long delay in replying to those that offered me encouragement. Just wish all guys were as understanding as ya'll. But I am sure it definitely doesn't hurt to have what you guys have.

7. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

reality is, I had self esteem issues when I was younger because of my dick being "too big" I think the reality is, self esteem comes from being comfortable with who you are, not being what you want to be.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome! There are all shapes and sizes on here! Have fun!:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted