Hello from Germany

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
More than love spells.. Lust spells, horny spells, and some orgasm spells too!! That and an enchanted donkey.. Sounds too good to resist:biggrin1:
Yeah, you gotta watch out for Alex and his spells. Sorcerer too, and the two of them together... Forget it! You just gotta give up, cuz they've got you in their power.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahem... Well, Alex & Sorcerer are nice and all, but most of the time, they're too busy with each other to worry about the rest of us. You two, on the other hand, are just plain yummy...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
Ahem... Well, Alex & Sorcerer are nice and all, but most of the time, they're too busy with each other to worry about the rest of us. You two, on the other hand, are just plain yummy...

That's just your addiction to Superman talking champ:cool:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Chuck64 said:
Oh, that's not true, they've worked together to tag-team me and a few others in quite a few threads. ;)

Anyway, I still wanna see and hear Alex and Wolfy go back and forth in German. Mmm...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Anyway, I still wanna see and hear Alex and Wolfy go back and forth in German. Mmm...
You must never visit Germany ... because if you get wet when two guys discuss the weather, then you'd surely be creaming the whole time if you were even just trying to walk along the street here :rolleyes:

...and that makes me worry both for your health and your trousers...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
You must never visit Germany ... because if you get wet when two guys discuss the weather, then you'd surely be creaming the whole time if you were even just trying to walk along the street here :rolleyes:

...and that makes me worry both for your health and your trousers...
I was a total WRECK the day i spent in Englischer Garten, but luckily, not trousers to mess :biggrin1: :tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
tallguypns said:
This may not be the appropriate place to post this, but since I noticed it here, I'll post it here. Anyone else think Jeff Black and Alex8 are total hotties?
You must not have ever read any of my posts where i'm drooling and spontaneously having orgasms. :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
tallguypns said:
This may not be the appropriate place to post this, but since I noticed it here, I'll post it here. Anyone else think Jeff Black and Alex8 are total hotties?

YES!!! TALLGUY, you and I are gonna get along really well. I can see it now:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
I was a total WRECK the day i spent in Englischer Garten, but luckily, not trousers to mess :biggrin1: :tongue:

Tsk, you mean we had your hot ass in this country already, and you were still allowed to leave by customs? Surely some mistake! :wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
Tsk, you mean we had your hot ass in this country already, and you were still allowed to leave by customs? Surely some mistake! :wink:
I was engaged at the time, and had to flee the country. I felt an unusual spell coming over me, and ran for my life. Looking back, THAT was a BIG mistake. :wink:

D_Count_Dickula

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Considering it seems to be fun for u guyz to see me and alex talking about our enchanted donkeys...well this can be done...

Lots of material to be discussed and talked about can be found in my gallery...:biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Welcome! I don't speak German, but in college I had a friend who sand some songs in German on his senior recital. He messed up and forgot some of the words and just made up German sounding syllables.

Later, at the reception, a lady who grew up in Germany until the age of 16 complimented his German and then said, " I perfectly understood every WORD of every German song you sang."

He got back to the dorm and we all laughted when he told the story. To this day we don't know if he sang an x-rated or g-rated song.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
WolfsheimDeutschland said:
Considering it seems to be fun for u guyz to see me and alex talking about our enchanted donkeys...well this can be done...

Lots of material to be discussed and talked about can be found in my gallery...:biggrin1:
you don't really want me to talk with my mouth full, do you? :tongue: