Hello from Hawaii!

mrdickcock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,
I look forward to sharing my humble experiences of life in paradise. Part of my daily routine consists of power walking, running, and hiking on the beach.
My motivation is of course all of the beautiful, well-built, shapely, ultra sexy, and super sweet female goddesses that congregate in their super skimpy g-string bikinis on the many miles of warm, wonderful, and fabulous beaches in search of sunbathing, tanning, and meeting a new friend and lover, ME! I am very assertive, confident, humorous, educated, and of course the best part, VERY AFFECTIONATE! Usually within about a 30 minute timeframe after meeting them, the hot female goddesses are asking me to massage the tanning oil or lotion all over their hot, sexy, and gorgeous bodies! Of course then my strong and affectionate hands take over and the beach goddesses literally wilt from all of the pleasure, love, attention, and affection that is given to them by an attractive, muscular, humorous, out-going, confident, assertive, manly-man, ME!
Continuing to love the hot, sweet, and sexy ladies in paradise!
All the best.
MR. DICK COCK