Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone, my name is Ed and I am a 28 year old italian guy with a big fat cock and lot of cum in me :). I have a girlfriend and I also like to mess around with guys sometimes, mostly other straight guys with big dicks with whom I can jerk off. I am sure I will find many like minded people here. Have a nice weekend!

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone, my name is Ed and I am a 28 year old italian guy with a big fat cock and lot of cum in me :). I have a girlfriend and I also like to mess around with guys sometimes, mostly other straight guys with big dicks with whom I can jerk off. I am sure I will find many like minded people here. Have a nice weekend!
Welcome to LPSG. You'll probably enjoy the scheduled Zoom jack off sessions here.

Reactions: BillM

Drummerjock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Woof
!! Welcome!!

Reactions: dreamer20 and BillM

LLBG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ciao, Puoi scrivermi in italiano se lo vuoi. Sono un francese, mi sono iscritto oggi come te, ed io parlo italiano...

Reactions: Kahuna