hello from Japan

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
Thought I'd say hello.

I found this website through re-watching a documentary on UK television called "the worlds biggest penis" with Jonah Flacon.

I'm in Japan and browse this site at work... heh. I spend far too much time here looking at cocks, not that I am gay, but it's honestly down right interesting!

I can also relate to some of the sexual problems here, being 18cm x 17cm I'm not exactly gigantic (and would not consider myself hung, obviously dwarfed by some of the guys here), but get a fair few comments that made me realise I'm out of the average pool.

In short, you're a refreshing bunch and I enjoy reading what you have to say.:trink26:

I've used photoshop every day for the past 8 years for my job, so if I call bullshit on an extended penis picture you can say it's been officially viewed by an expert :wink: About the only useful thing I can contribute, apart from trying to keep things real in my posts :smile:

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey tokyotodger

Iv been to japan a few times, great country!!

Welcome to LPSG, i hope u enjoy ur stay!! lol!!

It would be interesting to talk with you.

Message me sometime!!

Thanks!!

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Japan! I am from across the ocean (America). looks like LPSG is around the globe!

Also in this documentary who had the world's largest penis?

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey todger...lived in Tokorozawa a few years ago. Welcome to the board. Would love to hear any quirky news about Japan...pm me some time.