Hello from London

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pepperoni2010, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Pepperoni2010

Pepperoni2010 New Member

Albums:
    Hi Guys … after much lurking I have decided to join LPSG! :smile:

Im a 33 year old relatively straight guy (i.e. I say 70%), currently based in Europe but tend to travel around a bit for work. I have a masters degree so you could say I’m educated enough to hold a conversation… Im 6ft tall, about 82kg (at the moment) – a bit in shape, but a bit to do. I cycle a lot so that gets me in shape. I am also fairly goodlooking... ... I also have a great sense of humour and a huge appetite for partying... :)

Im not “hung” like most of the guys on here – Im fairly average length and fairly thick. Im here because I have a fantasy for servicing very hung guys (am not shallow, but as Im generally straight I tend only to cross-over for "big" guys :) Have only sucked off one guy before and I really liked the experience. :smile::smile::biggrin1:

I would eventually like to meet hot hung guys who are willing to teach a guy like me to suck them off… Lately I have the urge to give up my ass to hung guy …:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Im into wearing very tight lycra/nylon, so guys if you want some fun –just drop me a line!! :redface:

Paul

2. naturistMale

naturistMale New Member

Hey Paul
    with your honesty about everything, you should fit right in
    i have not been a member long, but the Guys i have chatted with, don't hold anything back. i even had one member ask me why i was here, so i told him...i like that directness. you did the right thing by joining and welcome Mate.

#2 naturistMale, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  3. Pepperoni2010

Pepperoni2010 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks NaturistMale :)
    :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted