Hello from London

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pepperoni2010, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Pepperoni2010

Pepperoni2010 New Member

Albums:
    Hi Guys … after much lurking I have decided to join LPSG! :smile:

Im a 33 year old relatively straight guy (i.e. I say 70%), currently based in Europe but tend to travel around a bit for work. I have a masters degree so you could say I’m educated enough to hold a conversation… Im 6ft tall, about 82kg (at the moment) – a bit in shape, but a bit to do. I cycle a lot so that gets me in shape. I am also fairly goodlooking... ... I also have a great sense of humour and a huge appetite for partying... :)

Im not “hung” like most of the guys on here – Im fairly average length and fairly thick. Im here because I have a fantasy for servicing very hung guys (am not shallow, but as Im generally straight I tend only to cross-over for "big" guys :) Have only sucked off one guy before and I really liked the experience. :smile::smile::biggrin1:

I would eventually like to meet hot hung guys who are willing to teach a guy like me to suck them off… Lately I have the urge to give up my ass to hung guy …:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Im into wearing very tight lycra/nylon, so guys if you want some fun –just drop me a line!! :redface:

Paul

2. naturistMale

naturistMale New Member

Hey Paul
    with your honesty about everything, you should fit right in
    i have not been a member long, but the Guys i have chatted with, don't hold anything back. i even had one member ask me why i was here, so i told him...i like that directness. you did the right thing by joining and welcome Mate.

#2 naturistMale, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  3. Pepperoni2010

Pepperoni2010 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks NaturistMale :)
    :biggrin1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice