Hello, from long time big cock lover

cjcxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi,
CJ here transgendered lover of well hung guys.
I'm 26 from Scotland, UK
Been playing for so long I don't get much from regular size!
That's about it really!
..I'm quite nice and sweet really, just whore in bed!
xxx

cjcxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chuck64 said:
Welcome to the group cjcxx. I like the avatar. Is it your own design?

Hiya,
Thanks everyone.
Chuck > no I just used one off the site. Will do my own thought,when I have time. this one doesnt look much like me (I'm red head!)
but I thought it was cute!

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know what TAG... That hurt. I'm gonna have to go get some Tex Mex to recover. Good ol' comfort food - San Antonio style. Mmmmmm. Sure tastes good. Wow. Gooey stringy cheese on top of perfect enchiladas with lots and lots of onions. Man this rice is just perfect. Boy, this sure is good guacamole. And the chips are awesome - not burnt, not greasy, paper thin and just the right amount of salt. Mmmmm. I sure wish you were here to enjoy all of it with me. Of couse, you've got Taco Bell up there in NY, right? Close enough. There - head removed from anus. Pffffttttzzzzzzz! :tongue:

CJ - How should we address you? You didn't give us any indication.

cjcxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chuck64 said:
CJ - How should we address you? You didn't give us any indication.

Oh sorry .. you can call me Jules ..that what you meant? (you cango with she or he doesn't bother me!)

xx

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chuck64 said:
You know what TAG... That hurt. I'm gonna have to go get some Tex Mex to recover. Good ol' comfort food - San Antonio style. Mmmmmm. Sure tastes good. Wow. Gooey stringy cheese on top of perfect enchiladas with lots and lots of onions. Man this rice is just perfect. Boy, this sure is good guacamole. And the chips are awesome - not burnt, not greasy, paper thin and just the right amount of salt. Mmmmm. I sure wish you were here to enjoy all of it with me. Of couse, you've got Taco Bell up there in NY, right? Close enough. There - head removed from anus. Pffffttttzzzzzzz! :tongue:

Bastard! That's hitting below the belt!! Why, I oughta ban you for that one. :09:

cjcxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Freddie53 said:
Juiles, welcome to LPSG. We haven't had many transgendered people here. I enjoy hearing your history and your perspective on everything.

thanks hun, and everyone else too.

loving the forum. equally good to get all of your various perspectives, and even better to know there are so many well hung guys in the world!:tongue:
xxx

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cjcxx said:
Oh sorry .. you can call me Jules ..that what you meant? (you cango with she or he doesn't bother me!)

RuPaul always says, "You can call me 'he', you can call me 'she', you can call me 'Regis and Kathie Lee!'"

Don't worry, we won't call you that last one. :wink:

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freddie53 said:
Juiles, welcome to LPSG. We haven't had many transgendered people here. I enjoy hearing your history and your perspective on everything.
Me 2....looking forward to hearing from you....welcome to "both of you"....:cool: