Hello from Los Angeles

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Checked this place out a few times and finally posted some pics of myself. Wanted to see if there were any locals to Southern Cal out there. Feel free to get in touch with me. And yes, the pics are of me. I do meet up with people for real life fun as well. I'm straight, but MFM threesomes can be a lot of fun too. Look forward seeing you all around the site.

DN

clear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just saying Hello again DNxxl...lol

I myself am in Sherman Oaks. Your pics are cool and so were you in chat tonight. Anyway stay cool and drop me a line sometime.

Regards,

T.D.

Ciao-

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He came to my place and came again! For me and my girlfriend... It was an awesome experience for us, to see such an impressive cock (unless you happen to have one) is really a once in a life time experience... especially for a mostly straight guy. ( I admit I fantasize, but do not act, I have my girlfriend do it for me!)
He was very kind and comfortable, even with my dog roaming around the apartment. There were definately some nerves, and he was huuggee even without a full erection! My girlfriend grabbed it once, and you could tell if she'd held it longer he'd of shown us all 11! But we'll settle for the 10 we got.

We wanna watch you in action one day! I don't think she can handle it... but we'd love to watch you and your woman? although you'd told us she's not an exhibitionist as you are...
We'll figure it out.

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He came to my place and came again! For me and my girlfriend... It was an awesome experience for us, to see such an impressive cock (unless you happen to have one) is really a once in a life time experience... especially for a mostly straight guy. ( I admit I fantasize, but do not act, I have my girlfriend do it for me!)
He was very kind and comfortable, even with my dog roaming around the apartment. There were definately some nerves, and he was huuggee even without a full erection! My girlfriend grabbed it once, and you could tell if she'd held it longer he'd of shown us all 11! But we'll settle for the 10 we got.

We wanna watch you in action one day! I don't think she can handle it... but we'd love to watch you and your woman? although you'd told us she's not an exhibitionist as you are...
We'll figure it out.

lovethestories - I had a great time as well - and we need to set it up again and see if you can get your lovely girlfriend to do more as well.

Thanks for saying hi everyone as well. Somehow I missed that people had posed here.

Hello to all the LA people out there as well.

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay