Hello from Manchester, England

D_Dong_Ho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there,

Been a (very quiet) member for ages, but I've just gone GOLD! I've also updated my gallery, so I'd really like it if anyone who's interested (hopefully a lot of people!) would take a look.

25 years old, slim/ sort of toned build (I don't go to the gym - lift weights at home). Like most Brits (but not it seems Americans) I'm uncut. I'm only small/average for this forum (about 7.5 inches when I'm super hard) but that seems to be a bit bigger than the norm. My cock is also pretty thick, and I've had compliments on the size of my purple cock head.

Glad to be a member here - take care all.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi delurker. Really nice new gallery. I am sure you will find there are lots of interested people in no time. (And, yes, 7.5 inches is a full two inches larger than the norm. It is quite large, actually.)

D_Dong_Ho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Few more pix and a vid added to my gallery! Thanks for the warm welcome to lpsg - really enjoying myself here!

D_Dong_Ho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've added more pix to my gallery - a lot of indian/asian/pakistani girls who I've either fcuked or I'm in web contact with. I ONLY fcuk asians!

D_Dong_Ho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are now some new pix of me in my asian girlfriend's underwear. I stole the knickers from the laundry basket. They still smell of her pussy (sigh). I hope she doesn't find out I like to sniff and wear her used underwear!