Hello from me

derekdenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there evryone, been lurking on here a while and finally registered.
My name's Des, I'm in London at the moment working.
Though I don't work all the time. I've found time recently to get to know some of the names around here, some great people it seems so I'm very happy to be here.
The reason I'm here? I'm not hung, but it's fun, I'm a curious type, and I find the contributions here very interesting indeed. Good mix of people and viewpoints.
I'm shy and naturally reticent to believe I have something worth hearing, but I do hope I can contribute anyway.
Des

Media
derekdenis said:
Though I don't work all the time. I've found time recently to get to know some of the names around here, some great people it seems so I'm very happy to be here.
The reason I'm here? I'm not hung, but it's fun, I'm a curious type, and I find the contributions here very interesting indeed. Good mix of people and viewpoints.
I'm shy and naturally reticent to believe I have something worth hearing, but I do hope I can contribute anyway.
Des
Post loud and clear, DerekDenis! You have something worth saying. Welcome to LPSG!

derekdenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thank you for your kind messages!

my apologies for the name confusion, my name is derek denis but i am usually just called Des.

best wishes to all!

des

malinariboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always tickled to have a fellow shy guy around!!! Have fun and let yourself "be." I think that as far as 'dick' talk and alot more topics,...yoursafe enough here!:tongue:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
derekdenis said:
Des

Welcome and thanks for contributing. I hope to hear more from you!