Hello from Mile High :)

Slappy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey folks. I was pointed to this site after mentioning a "special problem" with finding the right slacks. I've been reading here for an hour or so and decided to join. While some men would kill or pay a lot of money to have size "problems" on the benifical end of the spectrum...there's just some things that can be a real nuisance at times. Shallow toilets come to mind. Boxer shorts that are too short. Finding the right swimtrunks (I refuse to wear a speedo.) But damn, I can't find the right fitting slacks to save my life. One size does NOT fit all!

If there was any deeper issue that I'm determined to get over it's my shyness. I'm not a bad looking guy and I do get attention from the ladies. But, when they look down and keep staring I know how women with big boobs feel. I freeze up when attention starts going that way too quickly. If I'm not attracted to her, it can be difficult to shake her off. I was one of the nerdiest kids growing up you'd ever seen. After getting some exercise, a haircut, a CLUE, and a good look in the mirror...it still seems like I'm having trouble adjusting. There's no erectile issues at all. That's not the problem. I still feel awkward trying to get comfortable with these changes. I was a late bloomer physically and mentally, but always had that physical "gift". The issue seems more like it's "upstairs".

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome Slappy.
There are have been many threads here on all of those topics mentioned so I'm sure you wil find the answers you need at some point.

Enjoy yourself here won't you!

You will be asked your stats........over and over :)

Col

Slappy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm reading around and finding some interesting stuff. I checked out the photo gallery just out of curiosity. I'm not THAT damn large. Sheesh. I got it easy compared to some of you guys. I'm 10 erect and about 5 around. Big enough to be pleasant and not painful according to a few past girlfriends. Where do I put those stats anyway?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Slappy said:
I'm 10 erect and about 5 around. Big enough to be pleasant and not painful according to a few past girlfriends. Where do I put those stats anyway?

I'm sure some of our members will be happy to tell you where to put them. :wink:

Welcome to LPSG.