Hello from new member

ghamilto

Just Browsing
Media
Hi folks

I'm from the East coast of Canada, 42, bi, and ~6"X6" (a hair less than 6" long and a hair more than 6" around) uncut - or in other words, definitely on the small side for this site. <lol>

My two best friends, though, easily qualify for this site. In fact it was because of them that I discovered the site (looking for tips/positions suited for the larger men).

They're both straight, both married (or soon to be in one case), both 30 and one is 8X6 cut, and the other 9X? uncut. He never thought to measure it around, but it's big - I cannot get my hand around it - almost, but not quite - and yeah - he's really straight. It's a long story how I came to wrap a hand around it - for another time, though. ;)

Both friend's partners (sisters, btw) complain that they cannot take their guys on more often than a couple of times a month, and *neither* will give them head at all (which they both enjoy), so it's been a bit of an issue.

The site's been helpful to them, too, so a big thanks from them (and me as well - fascinating site).

Best regards,

Greg

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Greg,

Welcome! I think this is the first time I've been able to be at the head of the greeting-party line.

Wow, your huge friends sounds, well, huge. I shall fantasize...

David

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome, Greg! Sure hope your friend's partners found some good advice here! Why not get your fiends aboard here as well? Sure got intrigued by your decription :cool: -- I don't agree at all about you being small by the way, with that girth it sounds great to me as well! Glad you said hello, and do share more in the forums!