Hello from Ohio!

HugeHands9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone! Obviously I'm new here, hence the new thread. Wanted to say what's up! I'm 18y/o, 6'1, and pretty well hung if I do say so myself! :biggrin1: I live in NE Ohio. I like to chill with my friends, and just be an all over outgoing Boi. I love the outdoors and I live in the country! I also am a huge movie buff, I own over 500 dvds. I am into new technology, and I'm always upgrading for the newer better version. I love starbuck yet I hate coffee. Wanna know more? Hit me up! L8r

xoxo

Last edited:

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you anywhere near Lake Pymatuning ?

I am up there a lot at a camp on weekends in the summer..

big hands are a big turn on for me...

would be nice to bump into you.. go fishing off the boat or ... what ever...

welcome to LPSG. You're off to a good start.

be careful with that technology addiction... it gets expensive to maintain! :cool:

Hey everyone! Obviously I'm new here, hence the new thread. Wanted to say what's up! I'm 18y/o, 6'1, and pretty well hung if I do say so myself! :biggrin1: I live in NE Ohio. I like to chill with my friends, and just be an all over outgoing Boi. I love the outdoors and I live in the country! I also am a huge movie buff, I own over 500 dvds. I am into new technology, and I'm always upgrading for the newer better version. I love starbuck yet I hate coffee. Wanna know more? Hit me up! L8r

xoxo

HugeHands9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you anywhere near Lake Pymatuning ?

I am up there a lot at a camp on weekends in the summer..

big hands are a big turn on for me...

would be nice to bump into you.. go fishing off the boat or ... what ever...

welcome to LPSG. You're off to a good start.

be careful with that technology addiction... it gets expensive to maintain! :cool:

No, I don't think so. I'm sorry, I have never even heard of it. but it sounds fun though... and as for the technology addiction. i know its expensive. thats why i make my rich manhattan father pay for it. lol