Hello from Puerto Rico

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Came across the website the other night and was very interested in the information provided. I am 8X6 erect, so I know I am on the smaller end of the large scale, but as a gay man this tends to be enough to give partners a bit of a rough ride, so to speak. I am definitely a shower as my length is almost 6 when soft. I am also pierced. I got my PA almost ten years ago and I have to admit that the look of surprise from intended "recipients" is always a blast. Would love to hear from any guys in the area (what are the chances? I live on an island 35 miles by 135 miles.)

Wrey

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the welcome, guys! So, what are the opinions on the piercing?

nitrateguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome aboard. I too have a 2ga PA and love it. I have had it for a couple of years. I started out at a 10ga and within a year can get into a 0ga. You are right about the surprise factor. There are quite a few people that are surprised when they see that I am pierced. Looks great on you.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All these "mannerly" welcome responses are bullshit. AND they're all from whores - I know - had 'em all.

You're hot as fuck. I'd fuck you til you limped. And I love the piercing - very Pirates of the Carribean-esque.

Now that we're in love and all, should I call you Papi? Big Boriqua?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Deve1opment! All these beautifully equiped British boys! Anyone in the UK want some VERY accomodating company? I'm Puerto Rican, very cute, completely housed trained, and I will do circus tricks for a right good rogering from one of Her Majesty's finest.

Wrey

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vinney,

Thank you for your candor. I don't fool myself for one minute as to the nature of this site. A 7 is always looking an 8, an 8 is looking for a 9, a 9 wants a 10. And we're all waiting for the day some hot guy hands us a waiver to sign absolving them of any responsibility for spliting us in half with a penis that can only be describes as 'epic.' Anyone who says different is lying or a lesbian.

I have two motos I love by:

"I may not be the cutest boy in the club, but I am going home with him."

"The carouselle goes around just once, ride every pony you can."

That's the reality of it. We can argue our spritual natures until the sun comes up, but our carnal nature is an autonomous fact. It exists regardless of our opinions.

So how's that for candor?

Wrey